We all know that ASP’s are going down and there seems to be little to no relief. The market is growing at approximately 3-5% (depending on which study you use) and with pricing being reduced sometimes by 20% or more, that leaves a huge gap in revenue if you remain flat in procedure volume.
Everyone needs guidance on pricing with questions like:
- Should you accept formulary pricing, fight for more or cut bait?
- How much can you charge for a specific product in key accounts?
- Is it better to demand a premium in smaller accounts or accept a lower price and make it up in volume?
If you are creating your strategic sales plan, what do you need to expect in new business to offset existing accounts price reductions? We can help you with all of these critical questions by leveraging our market intelligence to ensure you are making educated decisions that aren’t setting you up for failure.
Ortho Sales Partners can leverage unparalleled access to pricing information to help you make educated decisions based on current data. Stop guessing and working with dated analytics.
Source: Average Price Trends for Implantable Medical Devices, 2007-2011; September 2013 by Genia Long, Richard Mortimer, and Geoff Sanzenbacher, Analysis Group, Inc.
***For more updated information, call Ortho Sales Partners for a quote.***
Our clients are often surprised by the possibilities we present to them; by thinking outside the box our partners leverage their experience and expertise to help you find new opportunities in:
- Visibility to current pricing trends
- Analytics to help you set achievable quotas
- Plan for pricing changes so you aren’t caught off guard
- Use pricing data to identify more friendly markets for new distributors
- Identify which GPO’s and IDN’s are reimbursing more per code